Robert Fugate is an author, pastor, and theological mentor. He earned a Ph.D. in Christian Intellectual Studies and a M.Div., both from Whitefield Theological Seminary.
Check out Dr. Fugate’s interview on Kevin Swanson’s radio show, Generations.
Dr. Fugate’s Writings
Dr. Fugate has written over twenty books and booklets that have been used by pastors and church leaders in over sixty countries. His writings include:
- The Foundation and Pillars of the Biblical Worldview
- The Bible: God’s Words to You
- Tyrants Are Not Ministers of God
- Biblical Patriarchy
- Psycho-Heresy: Christianizing Pagan Psychologies
- Key Principles of Biblical Civil Government
- God’s Mandate for Biblical Education
- Toward a Theology of Taxation
- God’s Royal Law: Foundation of Moral Order
- Biblical Curses: Divine and Demonic
- A Biblical Philosophy of Truth with Contemporary Applications
- A Brief History and Critique of Natural Law Theory
- Biblical Imprecations: Christians’ Secret Weapon
- And many more!
His book, The Bible: God’s Words to You, is a nearly 900-page treatment of the doctrine of Scripture. It may be the only comprehensive text on bibliology written from a presuppositional/Biblical-worldview perspective. Dr. Fugate’s materials are available at LordoftheNations.world and TheBookPatch.com.
Dr. Fugate co-authored the position paper “Sanctity of Human Life” for the International Church Council Project/Coalition on Revival, as well as being a major contributor to their position papers “God’s Law for All Societies,” “Education of Christian Children,” and “The Biblical Perspective of Environmental Stewardship.”
Dr. Fugate also wrote three articles analyzing the Biblical head tax for Chalcedon’s Faith For All of Life magazine, as well as several papers for the Christian Liberty Party.
Dr. Fugate mentors pastors, pastoral or missionary candidates, and young adults and in Biblical worldview, presuppositional apologetics and systematic theology.
Dr. Fugate’s website is LordoftheNations.world
Robert and his late wife, Vonne, homeschooled their four children, and have thirteen grandchildren.
“There is a great need for a presuppositional approach to the subject of Bibliology, and Dr. Fugate’s work fills a major gap … well-researched, outstanding.”
Dr. Phillip G. Kayser, Ph.D.
Pastor, Professor, Missionary